Dropifi, the Accra startup weekend winner is currently vying for the top prize at the Global Startup Battle. All the Startup Weekend global events winners are taking part in the second edition of Global Startup Battle! Vote Now!
Dropifi wants to put a widget at the contact us pages of companies to allow easy communication between prospective customers and businesses.
Startup Weekend, a non-profit organization based in Seattle, Washington, announced the Global Startup Battle to challenge and inspire entrepreneurs from around the world during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
48 teams have been entered into the Global Startup Battle, and voting begun at 12pm Noon PST on November 22 and end on November 28 at 11PM PST.
Get all of your friends to vote for Dropifi! Use emails, Facebook, Twitter etc, to generate buzz for Dropifi. Everyone can vote once.
Vote now and share. Winner will be announced on November 30.
- Grand Prize: A Table at Launch Pad at the Launch Conference (San Francisco) to meet the top investors in Silicon Valley in March 2012! Includes flight for 2 team members.
- A slot at the DEMO Asia Startup Pavilion in Singapore, February 2012
- 40 Hours of Web Design from BTrax
- PR Launch Package from the Kauffman Foundation
- Meetings with Brad Feld, Managing Director of Foundry Group and Andy Sack, Director of TechStars Seattle and Managing Partner of Founders Coop.
- A blog post and newsletter promotion from Startup Weekend
- 1 year of bragging rights as the winner of the largest startup competition in the world!